I have a hard time believing that anyone can get their adrenaline pumping without an amazing workout playlist ready. With that being said, I have been trying to craft the perfect workout playlist for the past couple weeks. After posting a poll on Twitter for my readers to partake in, the next post that people voted for was an updated workout playlist!
Although this playlist is definitely all over the place, I was surprised with my desire to add a wide variety of EDM and remix songs, but then I realized that these are the kinds of songs that get me amped up to workout to the most. I’m sure that’s somewhat of a pattern: nobody wants to get sweaty to slow music.
Do you have a favorite type of music to listen to while you work out? Let me know!
Each song below is linked on YouTube.
- Radio – Sylvan Esso
- Fembot – Robyn
- Tired of Talking – Dave Aude House Mix – Léon
- Fade – Kanye West
- Winterbreak – Tiësto’s Deep House Remix – MUNA
- m.A.A.d city – Kendrick Lamar
- Into You – 3LAU Remix – Ariana Grande
- Promises – Lash Remix – Ryn Weaver
- Trust Nobody – Cashmere Cat
- Parallel Lines – Drunken Remix – A-Trak ft. Phantogram
- Work – R3hab Remix – Rihanna, Drake
- Daft Pretty Boys – Bad Suns
- No Scrubs – TLC
- Waste A Moment – Kings of Leon
- Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
- Carried Away – Tiësto Remix – Passion Pit
- I Would Like – Zara Larsson
- Lady Wood – Tove Lo
- Countdown – Beyoncé
- Something About You – Hayden James
- Anywhere – A-Trak Remix – Dillon Francis
- Rockin’ – The Weeknd
- Hurts So Good – KREAM Remix – Astrid S.
- Hotter Than Hell – (VIMALAVONG Remix) – Dua Lipa
- Move Your Body – Alan Walker Remix – Sia
- Left Alone– Flume, Chet Faker
- Steady 1234 (ft. Jasmine Thompson) – Vice
- I Follow Rivers – The Magician Remix – Lykke Li
- Am I Wrong – Anderson .Paak ft. Schoolboy Q
- Close – Dan E. Radio Edit – Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo
Check out my playlist on Spotify.