If you follow my blog or have read any of my recent posts, you know that I have a shopping problem. Like I’ve previously stated, summer is my favorite season to shop for. Therefore, I do not take the process lightly!
Below are a few of the things that I have purchased over the last two months to tame my shopping addiction. I know I say how much I wear black, but that statement became so much more real after I put together this set and realized that almost everything I bought was black, and if it wasn’t black, it was a neutral color. I suppose there’s nothing wrong with that, but hopefully this summer I will find a piece of clothing or a new accessory that can add a bit of color into my wardrobe!
4. I have been looking for a pair of light wash, high waisted jeans for awhile now, and I finally found the perfect pair from H&M! I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me because I’m pretty tall and most jeans tend to be way too short on me. However, these pair fit really well and were so affordable: only $10! I have never had a bad experience purchasing jeans from H&M, so definitely check this pair out here if you’re looking for some.
5. My favorite things to buy are basic tanks, shirts and pants that can be worn throughout all four seasons. I found this black cropped tank from H&M as well for only $6. It’s really comfortable and stretchy and will last me awhile! It’s nice to wear during the hot summer days or under a cardigan when the weather starts to get a bit chillier. I couldn’t locate the top I purchased online, so here’s similar example from Forever 21.
6. I FINALLY BOUGHT THE WHITE CONVERSE! It’s been nearly a year since I first saw these in Boston and I’ve finally splurged! I’ve only worn them a couple times because I am weary of getting them dirty, but I haven’t had a problem of cleaning them so far since the leather material is pretty easy to clean. They’re super cute and fun and match everything!
7. I am obsessed with statement necklaces and am always on the lookout for some to add to my collection. A few days ago I received an email from Forever 21 with a 40% coupon good for one item! I went to the mall and found this awesome necklace (in gold) and instantly wanted to buy it.
8. I have wanted a pair of black cutout booties like these for awhile and I managed to find this pair from Forever 21 on a random trip to the mall. Usually, I contemplate purchasing shoes from Forever 21 because I am worried about the quality. But I decided to give these a try and I haven’t had any problems with them so far (knock on wood). I’ve worn them for days at a time and they haven’t hurt my feet and they’re pretty comfortable.
9. And finally, this bag! I was on a trip to the mall with my mom and my sister and found this random piece at Aldo on sale for 50% off. Since I wear SO much black and tend to accessorize with gold jewelry, I knew this purse would match the majority of my wardrobe. It’s really small and I tend to wear bigger bags, so this is a change I am still getting used to. However, it’s a perfect size to bring to a concert or a quick trip to get coffee when you don’t want to be carrying a lot of stuff with you!
What are your favorite summer purchases so far? Let me know in a comment below 🙂